Saturday, September 28, 2013

Letter 44:: 9/16/2013 + PICS!


Well hello family, how are you all doing, yes another week passed by and it was soooooo good. But hey I will get to that in a second. It sounds like all is well back in Utah. That is so awesome that Aaron did the half marathon, he is my hero. I saw the pictures too. Loved em'! So marissa is coming over here in october.. uh oh that sounds like trouble ;) Oh and I iheard about rivalry week haha good times.Kind of nice to be away from it too. Dont get too stressed It isnt worth it. Go BYU :) 

 Ok now on to the missionary life. Like I said this week was so great. I felt so happy like all week. A lot of the week we were working with Keiry and she was just getting more and more ready about baptism. It was really cool to see how happy she is, and that as we followed the spirit we were able to help her become more converted to the Gospel :) So we spent time getting her ready for baptism. We also found 7 new investigators this week which was great because we havent been able to find very many people but we were blessed this week as we put in that extra effort.
Then we had two days of Training for new missionaries on thursday and Friday and we were just loaded with the spirit and skills on how to be better teachers' I loved it. Then of course came sunday. It started off with Stake Conference. Pres Jeppson, Sis Jeppson, stake Pres. and a sweet recent convert spoke. Just added more to the spirit and then to top it off was the baptism. It was right after the meeting and it was special, at least from my point of view. During the meeting and especially when Keiry was baptized I felt a simple and amazing spirit. It was really cool to be able to kind of have a back stage view as Elder Perez was there to baptize Keiry and I could support him, and it felt really good to see both of them in the water and see there faces and feel the spirit. I loved it! It makes me so happy just talking about it :) I am so greateful for having been able to teach her and that Elder Perez is my companion.
So yes Experiences like that.. amazing. I am loving the mission more and more and I am trying to give everything I can to God and serving him. Haha I dont know how I feel about going over the hump this next week. It is weird and I dont know if I like it.... :/ but hey I am just going to live and love and serve :)

Well I should get going but I will talk to yall later

Tengan un buen semana 

Les quiero todos!

Elder Tanner Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment