Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Letter 51:: 11/25/2013


Well the big news of the day is that I am being transferred!! :) :( :/ :?  Haha yes that is the news. Tomorrow is transfer conference and so I will find out where I am going. Who knows. I am pretty excited but at the same time sad because I will be leaving Somerset and Elder Perez. I have loved this area so much because I have grown a lot here and I love the people here so much. Also this past week was amazing we found 6 new investigators. Two families. We found them through a street contact and they had no problem with us coming over. So we went over and they have loved what we taught them and are excited to go to church next week. :) Last night we actually found out that one of the ladies named Claudia was baptized in Honduras. but left the church soon after. Now she is interested again. Tell me that was chance.. It wasn't :)  Also Vladimir is progressing really well. Last night we had a lesson on prophets and Apostles and he told us how he knows that this is the true church of Jesus Christ. He still wants to wait though on his baptism, he will get there plus he told us he wants to go on a mission for one year haha. He would be a stud of a missionary. I have been so grateful to work with him and the others we have taught here. Like I said earlier. I love them. I pray more than anything that they will accept the Gospel. They are in great hands here with Elder Perez and his new companion. I am excited to go and meet more people and hopefully help them . It was cool yesterday as we were teaching I could really feel the spirit guide our lessons and I felt power as we testified. I love that feeling so much and I know that the lord is blessing me with his spirit I am thankful.

Oh and Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope that is great. I am not really sure what I will be doing for thanksgiving because I am going somewhere else but it will be good. I was thinking that you better watch Elf so I am glad you already have that covered. We do get to play a turkey bowl on thanksgiving. Either in Princeton or Newark.. depending on where I am transferred so that is going to be pretty sweet and then it is Christmas time :) 

Well that is all for this week.. I have lots of pictures so I will get sending those. OF the great people here in Somerset/New Brunswick

The Gospel is real and changes lives. Live it! :) I love you all. 

 And now, behold, my beloved brethren, this is the away; and there is bnone other way nor cname given under heaven whereby man can be saved in the kingdom of God. And now, behold, this is the ddoctrine of Christ, and the only and true doctrine of theeFather, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, which is fone God, without end. Amen.
2 Nephi 31: 21 

Ok Bye :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment